Wednesday 12 November 2014

Schiphol Airport - oh my favourite airport

THE TWO SINFUL PLACES TO STOP IF U ARE AT SCHIPHOL. I bet I have passed through this airport hundreds of time in my life due to my intensive travel n few years living in Leiden.

Tonight, back from Fiumicino and short transit before heading to Denmark, I managed to sip some refreshing drink to endure my half dozen of oyster at the Bubbles Seafood & Bar. A quickie treat to replenish my energy. (Well.. Oysters have tonnes of mineral)

Normally, I will buy few boxes of Neu Haus and Godiva chocolate to bring back home. But today a stop at Cafe Chocolat is a must!
Andreas is sleeping in a stroller and that makes me easier to order cakes n coffee for myself instead of asking Danilo di Falco n Per Kirk my two colleagues to do it for me.

I order a triple chocolate desserts and a cappuccino for me. The smell of the coffee..mmmm..Voila!

While I am enjoying the cake and fabulous cappuccino, I am texting to the person that I care who lives 1.5 hours from Schiphol. All these are sweetness in my life, Dolce Vita that hard to resist. I have to admit that the comfort that I have had while traveling through Schiphol Airport ; the good food, retail therapy, beautiful bouquet of tulips, clean toilets and wash area are definitely small luxury that elevates any dull autumn mood.


Some of the pies, chocolate baskets ...
























A treat in a mug for a hassle free desserts time. Choose this of u have an infant/children traveling together. Scoop some custard to feed them, it's delicious.

Here are some mini cheese cakes , layer cakes for u to share if u are travelling in a group or take away for your loved one.

If service-minded n smiling faces is what u look for before buying food to comfort your tiredness, The Bubble Seafood & Bar won. Love their smiling faces though I think dealing with fresh oysters n herrings may not be someone favourite moment.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



Location:Schiphol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive