Wednesday 25 June 2014

I Love My Tropical Home Country

Can you guest where do I come from? Despite my current location which is visible to the readers..I proud to informed that I was born in Perak, Malaysia

This rich land with a recorded history of trade and abundance stretching back two millenia, was known to early explorers, traders, scholar as Suvarnabhumi in Sanskrit and Aurea Chersonees in Latin both meaning 'golden land'. Home to the world oldest and most biologically diverse tropical forest, Malaysia is also a mosaic of cultures that draw an ancient traditions and bounty from the rainforest as sources of healthcare and beauty.


#rainforestherbs #tropicalherbs #malaysia #malaysiaspaproduct #turmeric #jamu # rawjamu #ramuan

In Malaysia..some raw roots are grated, sieved, mixed with water and honey. This concoctions is called jamu. The ingredients is called ramuan in Malay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive