Wednesday 25 June 2014

Why I am here again...

Blogging really consumes minutes of your life.. Sometimes I feel that 24 hours per day is not enough. I decluttered my wardrobe currently as well as some part of my life. ;-) Things u r not happy with, should not be kept. Previously I was an apps junkie. At my age, I feel hyped exploring some gadgets and apps that evolves my creativity. Then I saw my notebook and some papers regarding spa tips, courses that I have attended 11 years ago. I joyed myself for few seconds rekindled the memories, experiences that I had gone through in spa business, spa networks...it stopped after I told myself..why I wasted the knowledge that I had in this closet.

I quitted my spa business as we moved back to Switzerland and since then I am back to my engineering work.


So today, After having this fantastic Kusmi tea..I inspired myself (well..who else) to write back in my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive